Archer Tower – Defensive Building Clash Of Clans
Archer Tower Clash Of Clans
In the Clash of clans We have resource buildings to produce golds and elixirs.Beside these we have also the defensive buildings which helps us to protect our townhall and the clan village from the attackers from other clan villages.So the other defensive building is the Archer Tower in the clash of clans which protect us from the attackers.Archer Tower are the first defensive building that you will receive in the beggining of the game.Archer Tower are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.Archer Tower are made to attack on the ground level troops as well as the air level troops.Archer tower consists of two or many archer troops depends on the level of troops.Archer tower is versatile as it can attack both the air as well as the ground level enemies.
Archer Tower Features
- Archer Tower are the other defensive building that you will receive in the beggining of the game
- Archer Tower are very cheap in cost and can be bought and upgraded by gold coins only.
- Archer Tower are made to attack on the ground level troops as well as the air level troops.
- Archer tower consists of two or many archer troops depends on the level of troops.
- Archer Tower has vary ranges according to their levels.
- Archer Tower are mostly attacks the barbarians,giants and the archer troops.
- Archer Tower can be easily upgraded as they are low in cost.
- Archer Tower can only upgraded by gold coins.
- You can increase the upgradation time of Archer Tower by using gems.
Archer Tower Upgraded Status
- Level 1 – an open wooden lattice supporting a flat wooden platform.
- Level 2 – 4 short posts on the top.
- Level 3 – gray stone paddings on the legs.
- Level 4 – paddings turn into supports.
- Level 5 – stone walls connecting between each support.
- Level 6 – interior staircase and solid vertical supports.
- Level 7 – interior staircase is blocked off by a stone wall.
- Level 8 – a green flag on each side
- Level 9 – flags get longer
- Level 10– golden plates get placed around the whole tower.
- Level 11 – the color scheme completely changes
- Level 12 – tower gains golden guard shields
- Level 13 – 3 golden guard shields fuse together into 2, becoming thicker and the silver
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost(Golds)||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|